Wednesday, February 18, 2015

the love of learning can inspire a vision of the future


So I finally watched the videos of Isaac Asimov on Bill Moyers World of Ideas and man it was interesting to hear about what Asimov had to say about his love for learning. The love of learning can inspire a vision of the future like Asimov has a love for learning about things he wants to know about because I know when I learn, I'm not interested in what I'm being taught unless I really enjoy or fascinated by the subject. I think he is right about computers and the internet because it is like a personal tutor rather than a threat to learning because we have everything at literally the tip of our fingers if we wanted to know about something. I know that the internet and computers have changed a lot for our world and it will continue to change because we just get to learn so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment