Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Some things

I'm writing another post about Bree because right at this moment I'm listening to songs and looking at pictures that remind me of her. I'm essentially torturing myself by doing this, but it's still very hard for me to wrap my head around still. She was just here on this planet that Friday night and now she is not. I miss her and I didn't even have any classes with her this year, just knowing that she isn't here breaks my heart. She literally had the whole world at her feet, bright young lady that will forever push me to do what I'm scared to do. Bree was such a ballsy and just do it out look. I am going to strive to be as confident as she showed us she was. Not to mention her positivity that everybody loved very so much. A song that just makes me sob every time I listen to it and I'm replaying it a thousand times right now is "I'll be missing you" by Puff Daddy/ Faith Evens/112. Looking all these posts about Bree is giving me mixed emotions. She was loved by everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment