Monday, February 16, 2015

Aldous Huxley

“Maybe this world is another planet’s hell.” 
― Aldous Huxley

This quote spoke out to me when I was researching for something to read about Huxley. I believe this quote has so much meaning to it because of all the what ifs in this world. Or are we all just trying to manage to get through life through each struggle that gets thrown at us?  Or does that make our life? I might be getting off topic of what his quote actually meant, but that is why it spoke to me while reading it. I go through so many subjects trying to figure out the meaning of life or the meaning of why we are here or the meaning of blank. Aldous Huxley seems like a smart person, hopefully reading "Brave New World" will do the exact same for me, like this certain quote I read now.

No comments:

Post a Comment