Saturday, January 31, 2015

#forbree

Dear Breanna Rodriguez,

I can not fathom that you aren't alive and well on this earth anymore. I know you are here in spirit on this sunny and bright day. (just like you were) It's hard for me to wrap my mind around this. You are such a positive person always caring and selfless. I remember I 1st met you, we were at Seles's 8th grade graduation party and we made some dumb "gang sign" with me, you, & Lauryn and i was wearing my stupid Filipino shirt😂 Also when we had english together junior year and you were always selling those damn brownies. Im gonna miss those brownies.... Then to my 1st real "party" and you took care of me saying that i'll be fine when i definitely was not fine and when i was a sloppy mess confessing my non existent love life and you comforting me telling me its okay because you have the same situation. We weren't even that close and you were there for me. Thank you! I will always remember the time you told me I should run for hoco queen and that I should be hoco queen when in fact you got nominated into court and  I sort of knew you would be because YOU are the most positive and selfless person I've ever met. I'm gonna miss you. And to the last night I saw you right before you got in your accident you were complimenting my necklace like 10 minutes before and then with a blink of an eye you left just like that. It's weird not going to be able to see you Monday. We will be remembering you with the positive and will be dressing in rasta colors lol AND Don't worry we will make your Yosemite Trip happen for sure! It breaks my heart that you don't get to be the successful women on this earth that we all knew you were going to be. I can't even imagine how your family and closest friends feel. I hope we all show our love and condolences to your family. And I believe that as a community of Santa Maria we are coming together and doing such a great job of remembering your great life and how great it and you are. You definitely made an impact on me by just being my friend. You always smiled and you always said the nicest words to everyone including me. It's hard to say goodbye, so I'm not going to say good bye. I'm saying see you later because one day we will see each other again. I know God has great plans for you. Love you Breanna Rodriguez we ALL will miss you. And Don't Worry you will definitely be graduating on stage with us, and will be in my graduation speech. See ya later my friend ❤ 

Love your friend always
Jhaicelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment