Sunday, January 11, 2015

conversations in network about masterpiece



Ashlyn Bishop: competition, body image & media advertising
I talked to Ashlyn Bishop about what she was thinking about for her masterpiece because her topic is so controversial and even though both men and women have problems with body image. I think it's seen more in women. I want to maybe do a blog post about this for my blog so I think talking to her about her masterpiece is going to be great because I can collaborate. 

Sierra Sanchez: Fashion design/ merchandising
I talked to Sierra Sanchez about what she was thinking about for her masterpiece because hers is about fashion and it is related to my project. She told me this
"I have different ideas I haven't really focused on just one I was thinking of maybe doing a fashion show type of thing and getting other people that have different big ideas that want to work together on something like if there's a person who wants to go into music or filming doing the background for the show or someone who wants to be some type of coordinator to set up the show and then I can style the people that want or I ask to be in it! or I was thinking I just might do something with picking some people to wear different types of clothing styles or just different articles of clothing and present that to the class and I wanted to make a fashion blog where I take pictures of the outfits I wear or friends that I style and put them on there with a little writing section explaining each look and just having little fashion tips on there and inspirations that I have."

I think I can collaborate with Sierra by maybe interviewing her for my blog or maybe something else :) 


Connor Rickman: Business & Entrepreneurship 
I talked to Connor Rickman about what his project was and he doesn't know exactly what he wants to do but right now he has been selling items on ebay. I don't know what or how I want to collaborate with him but I definitely want to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment