Thursday, August 21, 2014

THINK ABOUT IT

Some might call it shallow but I was watching Keeping up with the Kardashians and Kylie from the show said something about how we don't get to choose what we're born into. And it made me think we don't get to choose what class, ethnicity, country, or situation we get born into. It makes me think that what if I was born in another country? What if I was born in a different class? What if I was born into a different ethnicity? What if was born an orphan? Really Thinking about all these questions made me realize that I wouldn't be the person I am today if I wasn't born into my particular family. Everything that has happened in my life has shaped who I am today.  I may have not been born into the upper class but I am very grateful for all the opportunities in my life. I am so lucky that I was born in America because we do have privileges that a lot of other countries do not. Imagine if we were the third world country and the third world country was us. It's weird to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment