Monday, August 18, 2014

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK #1

  1. Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? Access to a computer?  Mobile/smart phone?  Transportation?  Friends/family? Schedule?
  2. Think of an awesome best ever learning experience that changed you. What did you learn? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or remember, or think?) How did you know what was happening? 
  3. What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning?  How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life

1.) I definitely think the factors of access to a computer, mobile phone, and schedule is going to affect my participation and experience in this class. Just learning from the first week of school I'm going to be in need of a computer everyday and sometimes I don't have access to it for several reasons. My phone well let's just say I don't have a phone right now. My schedule is going to affect my learning because I am a very busy person, but aren't we all? Let's just say I have so many extra curricular activities and plus I work and that means sometimes I won't be able to get to everything everyday. Even thou I have all these factors that play into not being able to put in my full participation, I will try my best. 

2.) The awesome best ever learning experience that has changed me was Sophomore year's Honors English. I love Mrs. Byrne she is a great teacher! She is my favorite teacher because she brought in real life problems to any subject we were learning and I respond better to that. I think this class will be good for how I learn. 


3.) In this class I most excited to figure out what my Senior Project will be. I am concerned that I won't be able to put my full participation because everything else I have going on in my life. I think it will make a difference in my life because it is a different way of learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment