Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"sometimes I wish I was bored"

Senior year so far has just been so crazy for myself. With all these ASB events & officer duties, then my role in Special Olympics, my academic studies, social life/senior activities, working at jamba juice, extracurriculars/clubs/volunteering, family life and COLLEGES APPS & SCHOLARSHIPS have been very hard to balance out. I need to learn to balance everything, but that is impossible so I have to work on things that are most important to me. I saw the quote "sometimes I wish I was bored" in a movie about stress that Mr. Herman played in Health Class and I related it to my life. I'm pretty sure everyone has to learn to balance things out but I just thought it was a funny quote because who likes to be bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment