Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Big Question & Masterpiece in the making???

My big question and masterpiece is really changing and/ or evolving everyday. I know what subjects I want to do my project on but I don't know how I want to pull it in all together to make it one masterpiece. This is what I know: Feminism, Leadership, & Fashion. Putting all these subjects together could be a big question of, Can women be all three and do well at it? Or what should my question be? I need help evolving my question? I know some fashion icons that relate such as Rachel Zoe (stylist, editor, and designer) and Sophia Amoruso (building/built the foundation of #GIRLBOSS and creator of clothing store Nasty Gal). I would definitely want to become like them in my future. I just don't know how I can make this a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment