Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CHARACTER STUDY (III)


My friends got lost and I have no idea what I should do...Be a good friend and try to find my friends or look good for staying and volunteering with my sorority? I knew one thing thou! I had an hour till I had to go to volunteer! I was on a mission to find my friends. Their car broke down and I don't have a car. Luckily, Yun had a car and we started to drive on the freeway till we saw them! We finally found them and I had 30 minutes to get back! We told them we will go back for their car later, they got in the car! 10 minutes. Driving down. 5 minutes. 1 minute. I made it back in time and they helped volunteer too. After the 2 hours of volunteering, we went back for the broken down car and then headed back to campus to get ready for the party on Greek Row. WOOHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment