Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CHARACTER STUDY (I)

Senior Year. Senior Privileges. College Applications. AP Classes. Extracurriculars. Football Games. Homecoming. Acceptances. I GET INTO SDSU. Prom. Gradnite. Graduation! High School went so fast, not to mention senior year. It was gone with just a blink of an eye. Just thinking back I probably had "senioritis" the first day of school. Actually I think I did because my instagram post for that day was a picture of me and my best friend and the picture was captioned "wearing black on my last first day of high school because I'm attending the funeral that summer is dead and I will be soon #sryrday1" I am getting so nostalgia.  My caption for my instagram posts scared me looking back because I feel like I am going to die with all the responsibilities I have living on my own. Don't get me wrong I love being out on my own but it's scary to think this is the beginning of new beginnings and how everything is not going to be the same anymore. I'm sitting here at school in my dorm room, trying to make a name for myself like I've always had. It's just weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment