Monday, November 17, 2014

Masterpiece #2

For my masterpiece, I'm going to make a blog titled  "Dress for Success" or "Women of the past, present, and future." I don't really know for sure what I'm going to name the blog but the purpose it to meet and learn more about women leaders of the past,  present, and future. This blog will show case my journey on meeting/ researching women that are influential. 

I would love to interview/meet/research: Principal Karen rotandi, Honors English teacher Deanna Byrne, ASB Advisor Kelley Debernardi, Special Olympics mentor Ruby, the only women founder of Jamba Juice, Sohpie Armousa the founder of Nasty Gal, Bethany Mota, Special Olympic Athlete/Youth Leader Danielle Libel, Rachel Zoe Fshionista, Emma Stone feminist, Taylor Swift Angelina Jolie, Rosa Parks, Hilary Clinton, Ashlyn Bishop friend, Kerry Sanchez friend, Nordstorm Fashion Board person, ASB officers, Hannah Hurd, and I hope to find other candidates on my journey

What I need to attain on this journey is information and with that information I will write blog posts on what I learned. I also would love to record my interview sessions with each person. Questions I would ask would be: 
What is your job and how would you describe it? 
How did you get to where you are? (life story) 
What is your style of leadership? 
Who is your personal idol? (why) 
What are you wearing right now? Where can I get it? 
What is your go to confidence outfit? Why? 
What do you want to see in the world? 
what do you want my generation to do and learn? 
How do you feel about the topic of feminism? 
Would you say your a feminist? 
At the end of the interview I was also thinking of doing something called the "funnies" where we can do the best dance move or lip singing a song to have fun with the project 

I would also like to make Polyvore  Pages of what there go to confidence outfit is, where I can get it, and how much is it. Another idea I have for this would be to have a digital fashion show where we have each person do a model walk and then piece videos together to create the "show" 

No comments:

Post a Comment